VW Transporter T5/T6 So Low AIR Ride T30 Rear Kit
The So Low AIR kit is a combination of the best selling So Low dampers adapted for air suspension by BILSTEIN ensuring the best possible ride whilst giving most drop available straight out the box.
With decades of air suspension design and development the So Low technicians have built a kit unlike any currently on the market. Using air bellows which have been designed for the weight application unlike the larger bags you find on other kits, So Low AIR exceeds the ride quality of all competition.
You can lower your van 195 mm all round from the standard ride height and featuring 110mm of lift you can still achieve good clearance at drive height.
Being a VW Transporter air ride kit, these dampers are completely height adjustable. This helps you to get your van sitting perfectly level on the move and laid low when parked. You can also use this kit to your advantage when camping to level your van, ensuring a great night sleep.
Why choose the So Low AIR over the other kits on the market?
- Superior ride quality due to using the best dampers on the market for Transporters also by using the correct size air spring which also offers more wheel clearance
- Built using only the highest quality components
- 2 year warranty on all components
- Use of a central girdle ring ensuring stability of the air spring, and to prevent deformation of the air spring
- Developed by a team who have over a decade of experience in air suspension on Transporters and many performance cars
- Has been tested to the extremes for over a year before being put onto the market, ensuring longevity of the kit
- Can achieve maximum drop of the van without hub mod
- Environmentally friendly packaging
Max out of the box drop:
- VW T5, T5.1, T6 and T6.1
- 2003~Current Year
- Suitable for all Transporter models
- PLEASE NOTE: The biggest 20″ tyre size we recommend on the front to ensure there is no rubbing is 255/35R20
What is included:
- Rear So Low AIR springs
- Rear So Low dampers (if selected from drop down menu)
- Push fit connectors for 3/8th airline
Unsure if you have a T26, T28, T30 or T32? Just give us a call and we can help you figure it out!